Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal| www.policerecruitment.ng. The Nigerian Police Force Recruitment is currently ongoing. Check here for Requirements and How to apply.
It is safe to say that you are keen on NPF Recruitment and don’t have a clue how to apply, or you don’t know whether the NPF enrollment has started? Booom! Stress no more, since this site would manage you about all that you have to think about it.
In this article, we will give you imperative data on NPF Recruitment 2019. The Nigerian Police Force enlistment for 2019 is at present ongoing.This article will give data on NPF enrollment gateway ( www.policerecruitment.ng), how to apply for NPF 2019 enlistment structure and other related data to enable you to land the position.
To be chosen for the activity, you have to know the capabilities, prerequisites for applying for NPF Recruitment 2019.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigerian Police Force? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You should pay attention to this guide very as each data you need so as to effectively land NPF Positions is directly here on this site page. So remain centered and read through.
Hot Jobs Vacancies Trending Now
- NNPC Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements 2019
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
- Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following:
Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
You MUST have a functional/working email address before you proceed with your application!
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
However, It is important to note that the Nigeria Police Recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal @ www.policerecruitment.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force.
To apply, visit www.policerecruitment.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
Important Points to Note on NPF Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NPF Recruitment 2019. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NPF Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NPF.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.policerecruitment.ng
- NPF Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NPF.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about POLICE Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.