NOA Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal- Apply Here
NOA Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal | www.noa.gov.ng. NOA Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Portal- See Application Form here. The National Orientation Agency Recruitment is ongoing. See procedures and requirements outlined below.
I am writing this to inform the public that the National Orientation Agency has begun Recruitment for 2019/2020. Do you want to apply for the Recruitment but don’t know the requirements and procedures in applying for NOA Recruitment.
Relax, you’re at the right place because we would give every information about the NOA Recruitment 2019. NOA application form can be found online right here on this page.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at NOA? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get
NOA Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
NOA Official website is www.noa.gov.ng
NOA Recruitment 2019 Academic Qualification Requirements
Applicants applying for the NOA Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of PH.D, B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Interested Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Interested Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Interested Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Interested Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Interested Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Interested Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Interested Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Interested Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Hot Jobs Vacancies Trending Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Sure-P Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- NASRDA Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- P-Yes Recruitment
- AYEEN Registration
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- JAMB Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
However, It is important to note that the NOA Recruitment form is not yet out. Visit NOA Recruitment Portal @ www.noa.gov.ng to apply. But continue reading to see how to apply.
How to Apply
To apply, visit www.noa.gov.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
If you want to stay updated on NOA Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.