Npower Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal -www.npower.gov.ng. Npower Recruitment is ongoing. Interested candidates should read the following information to apply successfully.
Npower Recruitment, Npower job vacancies, Npower 2019 recruitment exercise has commenced. Npower application form can be found online right here on this page. This is to inform the general public that the Npower has begun the 2019 recruitment exercise. See how to submit your application via Npower recruitment portal at www.npower.gov.ng.
Now here is the most important information, Npower 2019 Recruitment has not yet started. Don’t be a victim to fraudsters who try extort money from you. All information provided on this website is totally FREE of charge.
Application for Npower is also free. No payment is to be made to anybody or agency claiming to be a representative of Npower.
Npower has various programmes for Graduates and Non-Graduates which include:
- Npower Teach
- Npower Agro
- Npower Tax
- Npower Build
- Npower Knowledge
Take note that Npower Teach, Agro and Tax is for Graduates while Npower Build and Knowledge is for Non-Graduates.
Npower Recruitment 2019 General Requirements
- N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this time however, the initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
- For the purposes of N-Power, Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
- Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
Hot Jobs Vacancies Trending Now
- NASRDA Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- P-Yes Recruitment
How to Apply for Npower Recruitment 2019
To apply, visit www.portal.npower.gov.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out. You can read Npower Latest News here
If you want to stay updated on Npower Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.