Sure-P Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal| www.sure-p.gov.ng. Sure-P Recruitment 2019/2020. All information concerning Sure-P 2019 recruitment is here on the page including the requirements, age limit, academic qualification, Sure-P recruitment portal and application procedures.
Sure-P Recruitment, Sure-P job vacancies, Sure-P 2019 recruitment exercise has commenced. Sure-P application form can be found online right here on this page. This is to inform the general public that the Sure-P has begun the 2019 recruitment exercise. See how to submit your application via Sure-P recruitment portal at www.sure-p.gov.ng.
Now here is the most important information, Npower 2019 Recruitment has not yet started. Don’t be a victim to fraudsters who try extort money from you. All information provided on this website is totally FREE of charge.
Application for Sure-P is also free. No payment is to be made to anybody or agency claiming to be a representative of Sure-P.
A lot of our readers have been asking us questions about the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P). Some of the questions we have received previously are:
- When is Sure-P recruitment starting date?
- Is sure-P recruitment form out?
- What are the requirements for applying for sure-p recruitment?
- When is the closing date for sure-p recruitment?
- What is sure-p recruitment portal?
The Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme Recruitment 2019 information is here. The scheme was established by the Federal Government under the administration of Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Sure-P Recruitment 2019 General Requirements
- N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this time however, the initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
- For the purposes of N-Power, Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
Hot Jobs Vacancies Trending Now
- NASRDA Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigerian navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- P-Yes Recruitment
How to Apply for Sure-P Recruitment 2019
To apply, visit www.sure-p.gov.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
If you want to stay updated on Sure-P Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.